Tagged by - this is what you've done to me. Now suffer. ò_ó
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. (I break the laws! D:< )
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry.
10 facts about me:
1. I drink a lot of coffee.
It's true, I do that. That came as a surprise, right?
2. I live for dogs and the study of dogs. Once I become a millionair ('cause I will, don't doubt it), I want to study canine ethology. It's a huge dream that I want my fulltime job to be around dogs.
3. I have a sad addiction across the sea that I get to see two-three times a year. It's very sad.
4. A couple of years ago I could hardly tell my daydreaming from real life, and often I was about to talk about something that had only happened in my head.
5. Being born is one of the best things that has happened to me, and I am forever my parents grateful for giving me the possibility to change the world.
6. I wish I was good at math and logistic tests, but a part of me despises being one of many. It's just a thing.
7. When I'm meanest, I'm actually happiest.
8. Sarcasm, irony and dick-jokes are my call. It's a sad dream that I want to be a comedian.
9. Learning is living. Always curious.
10. I love dumb facts more than I love my second cup of coffee in the morning. If it can be combined, even better.
10 questions for me:
1. What is your Favorite Season?
Must be fall. Weather is great for dog training, and the hay fever-season is slowly dying!
2. What's your favorite Food?
It's a Danish dish that I will not translate. cx
I don't know, mayo? Mayo on everything!
Mmm, mayo in chips~
3. What are some of your passions?
Drawing, writing, reading, thinking. No, the last one was not a joke.
4. Say something about you as an artist, and how you describe your style.
Something about me as an artist.... Hm, inspired? Always checking out different styles, especially with color blending. I'm always experimenting, I don't believe in just one way of drawing. Many great artists here on dA are stuck with one defined style.
5. Will you continue being an artist your whole life? (at least as a hobby)
I hope so! Maybe I'll use it in the future for more.
6. Any odd quirks about you that you are willing to share?
Bum, bum, bum... I often study how people walk differently. And I'm always looking at dog anatomy, of course. Part of a lifetime study, eh!
Also, I bite nail roots.
And I try not to be too presumptuous, although it's difficult.
7. Pros about you? Cons?
As with most girls, I think way ahead. When someone does something, says something, I always come up with 5 possible outcomes before the actual happening.
8. Are you a Furry? By your definition.
I'm sorry, are we talking about cartoon-furries? Because in that case, fuck no.
9. Favorite Animal?
Penguins. They look super badass in their everyday suit.
10. If you could have the ability to shapeshift into any living thing (not counting looking like someone else) , what would be your most common forms?
Possibly a bird, a crane maybe, as they can fly far. Maybe a hermalin.
My 10 questions:
1. Say something about you as an artist, and how you describe your style. (Sorry, Marrow, but your question was so good, I have to borrow it!)
2. Do you ever feel like there's more to your life than there is now? Something you can't really think of, something you can't get your grasp of, but you still know it's there?
3. Socialism, is that a good thing to you? Or do you prefer individualism? (In case you live in Europe, socialism is happening here, if that helps).
4. Screw America for a second; imagine that everything in this world depended on one self. Do you think it would be easier to get along?
5. In arguing or debating, can your opinion be changed?
6. If I say paperboat, what do you think of?
7. Soap bubbles, man. What about them?
8. In your next life, you're born as a still life-object (however still life-objects give birth); what would you be and where would you be placed?
9. Name one subject in school you'd like to nail like a bitch.
10. Penguins. Any thoughts on penguins?